Business Development Associate
As a Business Development Associate, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and expanding the company’s client base. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies that drive growth and revenue for the organization. The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying new leads and potential clients through research, networking, and outreach.
- Managing the sales pipeline by qualifying leads, setting appointments, and following up with potential clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients, including investors, brokers, and property owners.
- Developing and implementing marketing and branding strategies to promote the company’s services.
- Providing excellent customer service and ensuring that clients receive the highest level of satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in business development, sales, or marketing in the real estate industry.
- Strong communication, networking, and relationship-building skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and driving business growth.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
If you are a results-driven, entrepreneurial-minded individual with a passion for real estate and business development, we want to hear from you.