As the Business Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our FX and investments business. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and execute our business strategy. You will also work closely with other departments, including sales, trading, and operations, to ensure that our business is running efficiently and effectively.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Strategize, implement, and oversee processes for increased productivity and growth.
- Design daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives
- Manage employee activities, providing suitable resources.
- Establish and grow relationships with appropriate partners.
- Establish cost parameters and manage the overall P&L of this company / division.
- Maintain a forecast and targeting sales attainment plan.
- Supervise employee performance toward improved efficiency with internal processes.
- Provide appropriate data analytics of sales and distributors etc. to appropriate management teams.
- Work with management team and assistant managers to develop long-term strategic initiatives.
- Create and maintain rolling 3-month sales forecast and targeting sales attainment plans.
- Participate in competitive analysis and pricing strategy development.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience as a business manager or relevant managerial role
- Understanding of FX and Treasury Management
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills