Head Legal and Compliance
As the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s legal and compliance strategy. You will lead a team of legal and compliance professionals to ensure that our operations are compliant with regulatory requirements and legal standards. You will work closely with the CEO and other members of the executive team to ensure that our legal and compliance practices align with our business objectives and can support our growth.
- Develop and execute the company’s legal and compliance strategy.
- Manage and lead a team of legal and compliance professionals.
- Ensure that our operations are compliant with regulatory requirements and legal standards.
- Work closely with other members of the executive team to ensure that legal and compliance practices align with our business objectives and can support our growth.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to the executive team and other departments as needed.
- Ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement compliance training programs for employees.
- Stay up to date with changes in laws and regulations and ensure that the company follows due compliance.
- Bachelor’s or, master’s degree in law or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in legal and compliance leadership roles within the financial services industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing legal and compliance strategies that support business objectives and drive growth.
- Experience managing teams of legal and compliance professionals.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements and legal standards within the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a passionate and results-driven legal and compliance leader with a track record of success in the financial services industry, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role.