Head of Internal Control - FinTech
As the Head of Internal Control, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s internal control framework. You will work closely with the senior management team to ensure that our policies and procedures compliance with all relevant regulations and industry best practices. You will be expected to provide guidance and support to all departments to help them manage risk effectively and ensure that controls are working as intended.
- Develop and implement the company’s internal control framework.
- Monitor and report on compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Provide guidance and support to all departments to ensure that controls are working effectively.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to identify and manage risk effectively.
- Lead and develop a team of internal control professionals to ensure that they are equipped to manage risk and compliance effectively.
- Work with external auditors and regulatory bodies as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- CPA, CIA, or other relevant certification preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in internal control, compliance, or risk management within the financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and a commitment to delivering exceptional results, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role.