Internal Control Officer
As an Internal Control Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing effective internal controls that ensure the company’s compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards. The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting risk assessments and identifying areas of potential risk and control weaknesses in the fashion industry.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures that mitigate identified risks and strengthen internal controls in the fashion industry.
- Monitoring compliance with policies and procedures and identifying and reporting any instances of non-compliance in the fashion industry.
- Conducting periodic internal audits to ensure that internal controls are functioning effectively in the fashion industry.
- Providing guidance and training to employees on internal control best practices in the fashion industry.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory requirements and industry standards and ensuring that internal controls are updated accordingly in the fashion industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in internal control, internal audit, or compliance in the fashion industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards in the fashion industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and internal audit software.
If you are a detail-oriented, analytical-minded individual with a passion for maintaining strong internal controls and compliance in the fashion industry, we want to hear from you.