Product Development Officer - Pharmaceuticals
As the Product Development Officer, you will be responsible for leading the development of new pharmaceutical products from conception to launch. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including research and development, regulatory affairs, and commercial teams to ensure that products are developed and launched on time and within budget. You will be responsible for developing project plans, managing timelines and budgets, and overseeing all aspects of product development.
- Lead the development of new pharmaceutical products from conception to launch.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets for new product development projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that products are developed and launched on time and within budget.
- Manage the product development process and oversee all aspects of product development, including formulation development, clinical trials, regulatory filings, and commercial launch.
- Ensure that products meet all regulatory requirements and are manufactured in accordance with good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Identify and evaluate new product opportunities and make recommendations to senior management.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in pharmaceutical science, chemistry, or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in pharmaceutical product development.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical development processes, including formulation development, clinical trials, and regulatory filings.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a driven, self-motivated individual with a passion for innovation and a commitment to improving the lives of people around the world, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this role.