The role will provide supervisory support to the delivery of a variety of human resource projects and provide efficient human capital advice. You will help client companies optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Provide advice and recommendations to clients on HR related issues
- Assist in the development and integration of HR policies
- Manage client relationships, engagement, and interface to position the firm in the best light and surpass client expectations
- Take responsibility for understanding the client’s vision, resources, culture, needs, constraints, and project risks.
- Build and manage relationships and communicate effectively to positively influence colleagues, clients, and stakeholders
- Conduct research and develop reports, training materials and curriculum in line with firm templates and standards
- Develop PowerPoint decks, business proposals and client pitches in line with firm templates and standards and identified client needs
- Identify business leads and opportunities and contribute to converting into client engagement and new business for the firm
- Source for candidates and conducting interviews for recruitment purposes
- Supervise on-going projects to ensure seamless execution based on agreed SLA’s; prepare, and maintain reports related to all projects
- Coordinate training activities and facilitate courses in area of specialization
- A first degree
- At least 7 years’ HR Generalist experience (with 3 years in consulting)
- Committed to excellence and takes pride in own output
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience across any of these areas Organisation Design, Job analysis & Grading, Competencies Development, Change Management, Performance Management Systems, etc.
- Strong understanding of HR processes, project management methodologies, and leading practices
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- A self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical ability, research skills, attention to detail, good critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to take the initiative and create value
- Strong PowerPoint skills and able to develop professional grade presentations